- Get 1 free
- Collection (0)
Type-C 7 IN 1 Docking Metal Case-CU465
- Sales: 887 pieces/month
- MOQ: 0 Pieces
- Reviews: 0
- Shipping Cost:
shippingcost toSelect Country
- Antigua and Barbuda
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Brunei Darussalam
- Cook Islands
- Cote D'Ivoire
- Czech Republic
- Dominican Republic
- East Timor
- France, Metropolitan
- French Polynesia
- Hong Kong
- Lao People's Democratic Republic
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Russian Federation
- Sierra Leone
- Solomon Islands
- South Africa
- Sri Lanka
- Trinidad and Tobago
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Viet Nam
(Please contact us to get the real-time shipping costs)
- Total Cost:
Side 1: USB 3.1 type C Maleundefined
Side 2: HDMI+USB*2+RJ45+Audio+USB-C+PDundefined
HDMI : Max 4K UHD 3840*2160@30HZ
USB: Up to 5Gbps, USB ports for data syncing
RJ45: Up to 1000Mbps network
Audio Jack: TRS 3.5mm
USB-C(data):Up to 5Gbps, USB ports for data syncing
- Model No CU465
- SKU 180
- Product Type Type-C Docking
- Weight 30.4g / 1.1oz
- Size 38.9x25.9x62.7mm / 1.5x1.0x2.5in
- Packaging Folding box
- Input DC12-18V
- Output(Quick Charge) 3.6V-6.5V 3A/6.5V-9V 2A/9V-12V 1.5A
- Output(Smart Charge) 5V 2.4A
- Output(Type-C) 5V 3A
- Certification CE, RoHS, FCC
- Warranty & Returns
- Warranty 12 months
- Return for Refund Within 14 days after received the goods
- Return for replacement within 14 days after received the goods
- Does this do quick charge for my Galaxy S6?
Yes and no. Companies are developing their own quick charging solutions instead of focusing on a standard. Qualcomm based devices can utilize Quick Charge, while Samsung devices are used for Fast Charging. They are essentially solving the same problem but using their own technology.
- Does it get hot?
From my use no..i usually use this when I take a 2-hour drive on the weekends it never got hot.
- Hello. What about ground loop noise? Anyone tried to listen music through aux while charging device?
No humour ground loop while charging and listening to a 160 GB iPod.
- Would it make a difference if I get the 12 or the 24 for my iPhone 6?
It depends on how many iPhone 6 you connect at the same time. For only one, it won't make a difference, but two simultaneous will charge faster with the 24.
- What is the actual output of this charger? Pic & description both state 2.4 + 2.4, reviews say 2.4 + 2.0. Which is correct?
It depends on which one you get. The black one has both at 2.4, while the white one has 2.4 and 2.0. the 2.4 will NOT work with Android phones, but will with tablets and Apple products.
- No more, we will continue to update -
There are no customer reviews yet, be the first to review this item!
Please fill in the application