Please perfect your account information, and you can also use it to sign in on VCOM!
I agree to the Registration Agreement .
One-stop wholesale for B2C sellers
1. Applicable to the equipment between the modular patch panel and the work area of the communication socket connection, compatibility
2. Cat 6A Shielded Modular Jack fit a standard wall plate or patch panel with a keystone blank outlet; Robust die-cast housing provides superior shielding and mitigates alien crosstalk
3. Fitting for Cat.6a Cabling system. Backwards compatible with Cat 6 and Cat 5e bulk cable
4.180 degree easy termination Jack supports tool-free, impact tool, or crimp tool termination; A 180 degree wide-angle, hinged design provides easy access and termination
5. Stickers: Combines two T568A&T568B wiring to east installation
6. Superior construction combines a one piece metal keystone with an integrated silencing cylinder to suppress EMI/RFI, NEXT, and AXT; Stickers on the inside prevent accidental contact with the metal housing; IDC module covers assist with cable strain relief; Snap-in retaining clip ensures a secure connection
ISO/IEC 11801:2002 Class E&ANSI/TIA/EIA/568-B2-1 Cat.6a standard.